● What is the normal working environment of MindPX?
● Maximum controlling distance of MindPX?
The max controlling distance is about 1000m with a common remote or the ground station.
● How fast can it be？
About 110Km/h (depending on the types of motors and body frames)
● How can I connect to the ground station？
Using USB lines or via wireless data transmission module.
● What should I do when it disconnects during flying？
You can preset the point where it will auto land or return.
● Where can I get the source code or the schematic diagram？
● How long is the battery duration and what about the charging time？
Charging time : 2 hours(3S、1500mAH); The battery duration is about 15~20 minutes.
● If the battery's running out during flying, how can I deal with it?
When battery is low, the status LED will turn yellow and the buzzer will alarm.
● Is there real-time image transmission function?
You can use it for image transmission after buying an additional image transmission equipment.
3.If you have some other questions , please leave a message below , we will reply to you as soon as possible.
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org